We are an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID WHEN TURNING IN AN APPLICATION.
Each adult applicant is required to complete an Application for Residency and pay the applicable processing fees. Upon receipt of an Application and application fee, we will begin processing the application for approval. We will verify employment and income, as well as current and previous residency with your mortgage lender or landlord. To be accepted for residency one must:
- Meet our income requirements. Gross monthly income must be equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rental rate.
- Have credit history in good standing in the last three years.
- Applicants with no credit history will be accepted under the condition that stable employment or rental history in good standing has been attained within the last twelve months.
- Rental history in good standing in the last 3 years.
- Criminal background check.
- Our owners have elected not to participate in Section 8 or other similar housing certificate programs.