Metro Property Management, an established 30-year family owned company, assists each individual owner with the professional property management of their real estate investment, as if it is our own. We offer a personal touch and customizable services to meet a property owner’s needs. We specialize in a range of rental types, including condos, duplexes, townhomes, single family rental houses, and college apartments. We serve clients that own rental residences throughout Wake County, including Raleigh, Downtown, Midtown, Cameron Village, Historic Oakwood, Cary, Research Triangle, Garner, Knightdale, Johnston County, and surrounding communities.
- Marketing plan – Let our experience help determine a strategic marketing plan for optimum rentability and market price for your investment. We utilize several internet marketing sites that advertise our listings, often at little or no cost to an owner, to maintain exposure to the rental market.
- Market ready and maintenance plan -Metro has long standing relationships with licensed and expert maintenance technicians that can prepare your property for the rental market as well as maintain the property with necessary service requests. Our technicians are competitively priced and no fees are charged above the actual vendor invoice amount.
- Comprehensive screening of applicants – In addition to credit and criminal background reports, Metro obtains rental history and income verifications for all applicants. We will show the property to prospective tenants as well as prepare the Lease, inspect the property, and collect Security Deposits and future rents.
- Accounting – While our technology is web based and internet streamlined, we can also assist with the personal touch of mailing your rental proceeds check with your monthly accounting statement. The monthly statements indicate all monies received as well as any monies spent; and will include an actual vendor invoice for any maintenance expenses.
- Protecting your investment – From the first initial meeting to the termination of the Lease term, Metro Property Management staff is there to assist the owner with any questions, collection of rents, maintenance and inspections, accounting and compliance with all federal and state Fair Housing laws, NC General Statutes and North Carolina Real Estate Commission requirements.